CPAP Machine for Sleep Apnea |BiPAP Machine & BiPAP ST
The SleepCube CPAP is the first range of sleep therapy Bipap machine from DeVilbiss Healthcare. Bipap machine provides a fixed pressure between 3cm H2O and 20 cm H2O throughout the night. The Sleep-cube standard also includes the Bipap Machine integrated Smart-code patient that compliance feature for remote monitoring. For those patients requiring humidification, each Bipap machine can be fitted in Sleep-cube range with a heated humidifier, a separate unit which clips easily to the underside of the device. Bipap machine is for sale at Mediniq.
Bipap Machine with Oxygen Concentrator
Features of CPAP:
- The smallest surface of all leading CPAP Bipap machine with heated humidification system attached
- The pressure range is between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- Among the quietest CPAPs Bipap Machine on the market – only 26 dBA
- The smart-code data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily dencrypted using free software.
- It can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750 m (9000ft)
- Large back-lit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Automatic ON/OFF feature
- The visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the Smart-link software package.
- Large slip-resistant pads on the bottom of unit to minimize movement on bedside table during the night
Sleep Apnea Machines for Sale:
The user-friendly Bipap machine and compact Sleep-cube range is now available to Bi-level patients, in the form of the Sleep-cube BiPAP Machine. It has the same great features that has made the Sleep-cube such a popular choice for CPAP users; small, lightweight, easy to use, an intelligent humidifier design and the unique Smart Codes system that makes data reporting simply.
Features of DeVilbiss SleepCube BiPAP:
- SleepCube BiLevel / BiPAP Unit
- Travel Bag
- 6ft / 183cm Hose
- Washable Foam Filter
- Disposable Fine Particle Filter
- Patient Manual
- Power Lead
SleepCube BiPAP Specifications:
- BiPAP Dimensions (H x W x L without Humidifier): 4.3″ x 6.5″ x 7″ (10.8cm x 16.5cm x 17.8cm)
- Unit Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2kg)
- Humidifier adds ~7 cm / 2.6″ Height
- Electrical Ratings: 50-60Hz, 100-240V AC
- Operating Pressure: 3-25 cm H2O
- Sound Level < 29 dB(A) – ISO 17510 test: 26 dB(A)
- Max. Power Consumption: 65W from AC power source (flow generator only – not with humidifier)
Bipap Sleep Apnea Machine:
the DeVilbiss Sleepcube Bilevel ST is a device that will quickly win you over, It also offers amongst the highest pressures, reaching 25 cm H20. The EPAP and IPAP levels can easily be interchanged reaching a setting of 22cm H20. This Bipap machine can both be used as BIPAP and CPAP machine. In case you have second thoughts about purchasing this machine, you are guaranteed of a 3-year warranty.Sometimes the shift between EPAP and IPAP levels can create discomfort for the user. The flow round technology allows for there to be an easy shift between the two, thus maintaining the user’s comfort. With a setting of 1-5, you can control how the EPAP and IPAP levels shift. At just 26 dBA, it is one of the quietest machines on the market. Additional features of Bipap machine it has included a humidifier, a ramp and automatic on/off.
Specifications of BiPAP ST:
- Flow rounding feature with an adjustment of between 1-5.
- 3 years warranty
- Leak compensation
Sleep Apnea Machine Price:
To know the Sleep Apnea Bipap Machine Price for sale in Bangalore